Escom's Press Conference of May 30, 1995
The reintroduction of Commodore and Amiga into the world-wide marketplace.
Brought to you by the Amiga Web Directory.
Speeches from the Press Conference
- Petro Tyschtschenko - General Manager of Amiga Technologies, GmbH, introduces the press conference and outlines a commitment to ramp up production on A1200, CD32 and the new A4000T.
- Manfred Schmitt - Escom AG Chairman of the Executive Board explains how Escom will leverage the Amiga technology.
- Dr. Peter Kittel - Amiga Technologies Product Planning Group Head, talks about the history and future of Commodore and Amiga products.
- Bernard van Tienen - Escom Head of Distribution for Commodore and Amiga Products, presents an overview of how the Amiga will be distributed world-wide.
- Jeff Frank - Amiga Technologies Engineering and Manufacturing gives a brief view of new technologies in store such as use of the '060 processor and hints at possible Amiga emulation on other platforms.
- Ed Goff - Escom Lawyer outlines new strategies for licensing the Amiga technology to outside manufacturers.
- Wolf Dietrich - Phase 5 Digital Products explains the details of integrating the Motorola 68060 processor into the Amiga and some of the associated benefits.
- Jon Bohmer - Founder of Scala talks about Computer Television and the Amiga as a super-duper cable set-top box.
- Don Gilbreath - Chief Technical officer for VisCorp explains the set-top box market and the opportunities which exist for the Amiga in it.
- Dr. Hartmut Esslinger - Founder and President of frogdesign, discusses the future in terms of technology, entertainment and design.
Coverage of the Event
New Amiga Tower Design Unveiled
Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group / email@example.com