Amiga Informer Announces Latest Issue
Issue 10 of The Amiga
Informer is at the printer and is expected to become available by
October 17. We packed all 48 pages with the latest information to keep
you in the know on what's happening in the Amiga world. I won't bore
you with all the details, but here's a brief outline of what it
The Informer is getting set to introduce a new web-based
sweepstakes called Amiga University. In several weeks all the details
on this exciting event will be released to the Amiga Community. Stay
tuned to our web site and the various Amiga news sources for all the
information on how you can enter to win great prizes.
- We have 8 pages of unique news, including a behind the scene
look at Gateway, a noteworthy piece by NewTekniques editor Joe
Tracy, an exclusive story about a new Amiga product called Playable
Television, and the first part of a series on Networking your Amiga.
- You'll find our regular columns detail the facts of anonymous email
remailers, the powerful SuperView Libraries, a useful directory
search utility and a look at the various Kickstart ROM's. Ask Dr.
Amiga covers questions on Zip drives, PC Monitors, printing trouble,
validating drives, and LHA compression.
- This issues reviews cover programs of interest to a wide range of
users and include detailed evaluations of ArtEffect 2.0, Picture Manager Pro v4.1, AEMail v 1.21 and VoyagerNG 2.88.
- The Game Zone reviews, previews and summarizes Capitol Punishment, Alien Formula One, PGA Tour Golf and Dawn Patrol.
- And you'll find all our usual announcements, news bytes, tips, marketplace classified ads, and contacts. You will also find several new
specials offered only to our subscribers, so check out the specials
section of our web site for more details.
There are several ways you can get your hands on Issue 10 of The
Amiga Informer. You can purchase it at the cover price from one of
our many retailers, or hope to get lucky and receive an issue when
you buy a product from one of a few distributors. However, it's quite
likely you've already seen an issue of The Informer and are ready to
subscribe! If so, we offer a number of convenient ways to do so:
Either way, you'll find The Informer to be a great source of useful
information and insights. We've been producing issues for over 20
months and plan to continue doing so well into the future. I hope
you'll give us a try. See why the Amiga World is reading The Amiga
- You can call toll free 1-888-88-AMIGA to subscribe by Visa or
- You can use our secure on-line subscription form and subscribe
from our website http://www.amigainformer.com/. Just follow the links
to the secure on-line ordering form.
- You can download an order form from our website and mail us a
check. You can also request that an order form be emailed to you by
sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can fill out the on-line, no-risk no-obligation "bill me" form at
http://www.amigainformer.com/subscribe.cgi (available only to US
and Canadian addresses).
Thanks for your support,
Fletcher Haug, Editor
The Amiga Informer Zine
PO Box 21
Newburgh, NY 12551-0021
Amiga News IndexAmiga Web Directory
Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group / email@example.com