Alive Mediasoft to Offer Samba World Cup
Hi. This morning we were notified that we had secured the rights to Samba
World Cup. I would just like to say that this game is shaping up to be the
best footey game on the Amiga. it will be available in the first week in
July and there will be a demo next week
World Cup fever is upon us, and you don't just want to be watching the
action...you want to be playing it!
Well you can count on the only genuine Amiga company to bring you all the
In a joint effort with Sayonara Software, we bring you an epic new
football game with everything you expect in today's software, with a touch
of alive magic to take it a step further....
Just look at what Samba World Cup has to offer:-
- comprehensive management for 1-2 players
- actionpart with complete joystick control
- full spoken commentary on CD version
including English and German
- spoken player names (CD)
- incredible digitized stadium atmosphere and sfx
- video recorder facility for saving high-lights
- 6 different weather conditions
- 6 of the best leagues in Europe inc. Premiere League,
Series A, Bunesliga, Dutch, France, Spain
- European Cup games, World Cup, EM...
- Editor for changing names & colours
- Statistics, transfers...
- AGA-version & ECS version
- CD-Rom or Disks
- Supports extended memory & gfx cards
minimum for ECS version: A500/600 1.5mb Ram
minimum for AGA version: A1200/4000 2.5mb Ram
CD-Rom available on ECS & AGA versions
Supports gfx cards, flicker fixer & extended memory.
Alive mediasoft Ltd
PO Box 940
Tel/Fax: 01623 467 579
Amiga News IndexAmiga Web Directory
Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group / email@example.com