Epic Marketing Announces Sixth Sense Investigations Now Available on CD
For Immediate Release
Epic Marketing http://www.epicmarketing.ltd.net has pleasure in
announcing that the English version of Sixth Sense Investigations is now
available on CD.
Although itís been a long time coming, Sixth Sense Investigations is now
available on CD, and we feel it has been worth the wait. The CD version
has loads of speech, this makes interaction with the characters more life
like and funny. To celebrate the launch we are running a net competition.
Closing date is 2nd of September. All you have to do is go to our web
site and follow the links to the Sixth Sense Investigation page then
answer the following question.
- How many pictures from the game are shown on the page?
- To add some fun, can you remember when we first started advertising
Sixth Sense in the English magazines?. (donít worry you will not be
judged on this question)
The first 5 correct answered pulled from the hat will win a copy of
Sixth Sense Investigations on CD.
Email your answers to email@example.com and title it Sixth Competition.
- Very long (30 locations to explore).
- Many animations to enrich the game.
- Interesting and complex enigmas.
- Works 100% on any AGA Amiga.
- Multiple load/save game features.
- 256 colours; 50 frames/second screen
refresh for super smooth action.
- Fast and comfortable user interface.
- LucasArts game style.
- Zoom of main character.
- Multi- language version.
- 20 music tracks; sound effects.
- Full character speech on CD Version.
- 25 funny characters to interact with.
- Suitable for Amiga CD or Floppy
Amiga News IndexAmiga Web Directory
Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group / firstname.lastname@example.org