Amiga Atlanta to Host Barnstormer's Toaster & Flyer Seminar
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - The Amiga Atlanta User Group - October 31, 1998
The Barnstormer's Toaster & Flyer Seminar
Saturday, Nov. 14th & Sunday, Nov. 15th in Atlanta, Georgia
Interested in making your TOASTER jobs Hotter than ever?
Would you like to get your FLYER system Soaring to new heights?
Curious about the NEWEST PRODUCTS & TOOLS that work Better and Easier?
If your answer is YES to any of these, then you'll definitely want to sign up NOW for the:
The Barnstormer's Seminar is a unique opportunity for Toaster & Flyer users to learn first hand from some of the most notable Toaster Mechanics, Flyer Pilots and New Product Developers on the circuit:
- Michael "Aussie" Holten of Ozware will guide you down under to explore FastFrames, Co-Pilot Audio & Video and Multicam Editor in depth. PLUS, Ozware will be Premiering their New Products for making your Toaster/Flyer suite more powerful and efficient than ever!
- Bill Evans & Ray Cronise of Prowave will show how you can push the Flyer envelope and break the sound barriers using their RenderFX and ProMix tools. ProWave will also be previewing their new audio software release and unveiling some ideas for the future.
- Aaron Ruscetta of Image Architects will get you up to date on the latest options in controlling your VTRs and Camcorders. Image Architects will also be Premiering the newest additions to their FastFuel product line, a fresh approach to Flyer digitizing & VTR remote that gets you out of the cutting room and into your project twice as fast as you ever could before!
- Ralph Messana, Newtek Regional Sales Representative and one of the most experienced Toaster/Flyer trainers available will be leading you through the numerous subtle shortcuts that can really keep you cooking with your Switcher, CG and Toaster Paint. And when he's not teaching, he'll be happy to tell you more about the latest Newtek news & products!
- Paul Lara, Newtek Training Representative and a genuine "Toast Master" will show you how easy it is to learn the LightWave & Toaster Paint techniques that will add that extra touch of class to all your video projects.
- Bohus Blahut of Legacy Maker has also arranged to join us. He'll be showing how to add the wizard's touch to Flyer projects with rendered special effects using Lightwave, ImageFX, PanCanvas and products from Visual Inspiration's like Control Tower & Visual FX .
- Toaster Hardware Guru Jim Davis of DVS Direct will head a session to answer your hardware and maintenance questions. DVS will additionally have a sales & demo area set up to assist you with software, hardware, parts or upgrades and give you a chance to see Newtek's most recent offerings with Aura and the beta release of the 10x board.
Imagine the valuable things you can learn with all that talent under one roof for two full days! But the BTFS won't stop there; a good seminar should, of course, be Entertaining as well as Educational!
The Barnstormer's Seminar Special Events
On Saturday evening we'll be gathering the presenter's together for a lively and informative Round Table Discussion with an open mike for audience participation.
Following the Round Table, Amiga Atlanta, Inc. will be hosting a night of socializing and festivity close to the conference site at one of Atlanta's finer Buckhead establishments.
For those arriving earlier on Nov. 13th, AAi is also coordinating special tours of the CNN production and broadcast facilities, starting 2pm Friday afternoon! After the tour, you and your fellow pilots can pull a few loops through some of Atlanta's "cultural" attractions!
Saturday, November 14 TOASTER Sessions
Saturday, November 14 FLYER Sessions
Sunday, November 15 ADVANCED FLYER sessions
Contact Aaron Ruscetta at: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: (404) 315-9026 Fax: (404) 486-7381
Amiga News IndexAmiga Web Directory
Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group / email@example.com