Toysoft Development Announces Availability of StarGate 1.1
Date: Mar 3, 1999
From: Danny Y. Wong (email@example.com)
Toysoft Development Inc. is pleased to announce the release of StarGate
v1.1 e-mail client for the Amiga computers.
StarGate includes many basic email features such as message attachment and
message decoding. StarGate comes with a very extensive and detailed
address book that supports multiple email accounts, personal and business
StarGate 1.1 Features
- Multiple mailboxes. (Inbox, Draft, Outbox, Sentbox, Trashcan)
- Unlimited user folders. Can file message from folder to folder.
- File messages to other Folders for archiving.
- Mail sorting. (7 different sorts)
- Custom formating for mailbox and folder columns.
- Supports multiple E-mail accounts. Accounts can be turned off at anytime.
- Detailed address book with multiple email acccount support.
- When sending email you can address users by their first or last name.
- Auto preview of messages even in Mail Peek!!
- Multiple signatures. Up to 255 characters long.
- Unlimited tags. Tags can be upto 255 characters long.
- Forms in colors and with sounds.
- Filters for spam mail. You can Delete, File or Notify with multiple level filters.
- Multiple mail notification methods. (Sound, dialog box and filter report)
- Peek mail. Preview your mail on the mail server before downloading.
- Support PowerPC for MIME decoding and encoding of files.
- Direct http links to your web browser.
- Easy file attachments using UU or MIME methods.
- Helper files to support MIME messages.
- Check mail on StartUp or on Quit.
- Button, Large or Small 256 color icon interface.
- And many more...
Click http://www.toysoft-dev.com/stargate.html for a preview. To learn
more about Toysoft Development Inc. please visit
http://www.toysoft-dev.com/ or call 1-403-680-1656.
Amiga News IndexAmiga Web Directory
Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group / firstname.lastname@example.org