Photogenics 4 CD-ROM Released
Suggested Retail Price DM 179.00
Update Price DM 119.00 (serial number of previous version required!)
US$1 = DM 1.89 given current exchange rates.
The most convenient method of placing an order is to use our electronic
order form located at http://www.schatztruhe.de/order.html. You can also
send an E-Mail to email@example.com including your address and the
products you wish to order.
Finally, after four years of hard work the new version of the well-known
graphic manipulation software Photogenics is available.
Photogenics is a graphics/art package. It allows you to create stunning
images, either from scratch or by modifying existing images. It can be
used for a multitude of purposes, from simple file conversion, to advanced
photo manipulation and re-touching. It also offers extremely realistic and
easy to use media such as pencils, chalk and watercolours to create
stunning masterpieces in minutes.
Photogenics is based on innovation. At its core, it works on images unlike
any other product. Nothing you draw is permanent, it can be rubbed out as
easily as it was drawn, and tweaked to perfection. This freedom allows you
to experiment to a level never before seen.
Photogenics Feature List:
- Unparalleled levels of creativity from being able to modify (in real
time!) the colour, transparency, image processing mode, and even the
position of what you have drawn.
- Realistic Media tools such as Airbrush, Chalk, Pencil, Sponge,
Watercolour, Smudge and Smear.
- Designed to look and feel good using just a standard mouse.
- Paint-on Image Processing allows the user to apply effects simply by
drawing with any of the media tools. Being able to just airbrush
everything on (and off!) allows instant touch ups without the need for
tedious masking. Paint modes available include AddColour, Adjust
(Brightness/Contrast/Red/Green/Blue), Bas Relief, BiColour, Blur, Burn,
BurnThru, Clone, ColourToGrey, Convolve, Darken, DifferenceRGB,
DisplaceMap, Dodge, EdgeDetect, Emboss, FlipX, FlipY, Hardlight, Lighten,
Min, Max, MotionBlur, Multiply, Negative, Overlay, Paint, PanBlur,
Pixelize, Posterize, RadialBlur, Roll, RubPaint, RubThru, Screen, Fire,
Solarize, Softlight, SubtractColour, and Tint.
- Exclusive Paint Layer technology allows mistakes to be rubbed out without
having to redo the good parts, simply by fading out with the right mouse
button. •Unlimited number of easy to use layers allow fast image
- Stunning Paint-On Pyrotechnics such as lensflares, fire, and explosions.
Combine with the smear tool to produce supernovas, waves of fire, and even
sunsets and waterfalls.
- Innovative clutter free user interface (font sensitive and user
scaleable). GUI components can be docked/undocked, and positioned
whereever you please.
- Fully Multi-threaded - you’ll never be kept waiting as Photogenics 4
responds instantly to your requests even while operations are in progress.
- Advanced yet still easy to use Alpha channel support. Use any open image
as a mask, or simply paint one straight on to the image. Updates to the
Alpha channel such as brush strokes are reflected on the main image in
- 24bit Alpha channels. Only Photogenics lets you use colour Alpha
channels, which enable you to independently mask each of the red green and
blue channels. Paint on the Alpha with red, and this lets the red
component show through, paint on with yellow, and both the red and green
channels are updated. Painting with shades of grey produce masking as
normal. Create awesome effects by loading in a 24bit Alpha channel and
using it to mask image-processing effects.
- Symmetry Tool - combine with any of the Media tools to create amazing
images in seconds.
- Text Tool - finally you can just click where you want the text, and type
it straight onto any paint layer. Text remains fully editable until image
is Fixed into the underlying image.
- Multiple Views – allows you to have as many views of an image as you
like, each with its own magnification.
- Impressive colour selection facilities, with five colour choosers, RGB
and HSV sliders, and support for 256 colour swatches. You can also pick
colours from Images, with changes updating in real time.
- Extensive file format support. Current list includes loading and saving
IFF-ILBM, IFF-DEEP, JPEG, Targa, BMP, PNG, with more to follow.
Photogenics also supports loading with 24bit DataTypes.
- 24bit Printing support via StudioPrint.
- Open Architecture - Photogenics is effectively just one big collection of
plug-ins that blends seamlessly to form one program. Third party
developers can have access to the same API as Photogenics does, allowing
developers to extend the core software to an amazing degree.
68020, 8Mb RAM, Amiga OS 3.0,CD ROM drive.
68060, 16 or 24bit display, 16Mb RAM, Amiga OS 3.0, CD ROM drive.
Photogenics is a registered trademark of Paul Nolan. All other trademarks
are the property of their respective owners.
Stefan Ossowskis Schatztruhe Gesellschaft für Software mbH
Veronikastr. 33 - 45131 Essen - Germany
Phone: ++49-201-788778 Fax ++49-201-798447
Visit our Web site and join our mailing-list.
Amiga News IndexAmiga Web Directory
Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group / firstname.lastname@example.org