New Update Release of Imagine Available
Name: Martin McKenzie
A new update release of the Imagine Amiga Constant Upgrade Program (ACUP)
is now available - V5.16.
The update can be downloaded by ACUP subscribers from the usual ACUP
A brief list of changes are detailed below; Please refer to the
documentation included with the ACUP archive for a more detailed list of
- Reworked Detail and Stage editor menus to bring them into line
with Imagine For Windows.
- Detail editor: Save object "overwrite requester" improved.
- Added Lightwave and 3DStudio object export functions.
- Added three new primitive object types - Hemisphere, Rod and Box.
- Added new "sharp edges" option to the relevant primitive objects.
- Added new right mouse button "popup menu" functionality.
- Added support for double-clicking an object type within the primitive
- Added support for double-clicking a render size type within the
sub-project/render resolution window.
- Added "path length" option to Detail editor.
- Added two new "lite" procedural textures - Purplehaze and Caustics.
- Added three new procedural textures (in 040 and 060 CPU versions) -
SSFBumps, SSPBumps and SSRBumps.
- Optimized PPC version of the MPEG video creator; Now utilises the
custom PPC maths routines.
- Improved GUI; This includes the main editors, and the requesters.
- Added default X & Y aspect ratios to rendering resolution types.
- Added an Imagine Splash screen. This uses the OS3.x Datatypes,
and also supports the 24Bit datatype system if available.
- ...and Miscellaneous other changes/enhancements which are detailed
in the included AmigaGuide documentation.
Further information and screenshots can be obtained from the Imagine for
Amiga website at: http://www.cadtech.demon.co.uk/
Amiga News IndexAmiga Web Directory
Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group / email@example.com