Apex Designs Announces Payback
12 September 1999
Apex Designs are
proud to announce Payback, our first commercial game. It's a gangster
warfare simulator with some serious attitude. Check out our website
for more details, including screenshots.
- Perspective correct texture mapping.
- Environment mapped cars.
- Bump-mapped reflections.
- Realistic physics model.
- Advanced alpha-channelling effects.
- 100 square kilometres of land and 4 different cities to explore.
- Dozens of vehicles to drive, each with their own unique handling characteristics. Includes trucks, cars, buses, tanks, boats and a few other surprises!
- Realistic real-time shadows.
- Non-linear mission structure.
- Advanced 3d audio system. (AHI not required.)
- Runs at 10 frames/sec on an 040/25 - more on faster machines!
Available: Christmas 1999
Expected retail price: 28.95 pounds sterling + P&P
Apex Designs have been writing high-quality games for the Amiga since 1994, and have been releasing games on the Internet since 1996. Amiga forever!
Amiga News IndexAmiga Web Directory
Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group / email@example.com