Centsible Software Buys Out Paxtron Stock
Date sent: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:23:29 -0500
From: scott (email@example.com)
Subject: Newsworthy announcement
Please let the Amiga community know that CS has bought out Paxtron Inc. We
have relocated all of the Paxtron Inc. inventory to our warehouse. We have
all of the chips, parts, P/S's etc. that Paxtron Inc. had in stock. In
addition, we received numerous other oddities and hardware items that
Paxtron did not know that they had. !
- C65 Computers: Including motherboards (approx. 20), P/S's- new, Service
manual, System Schematics, technical manual etc. Note: this is the Holy
Grail of Commodore Computers.
- Commodore Laptops: Including manuals, books, etc.
- Over 300 Motherboards: I.E. A600, A500, A3K, A2K, some A4K.
- Over 60000 chips (conservative estimate)
- Commodore PC 60-III towers.
- Tons of other rare and hard to find Commodore products and accessories. --
Centsible Software: C64.Amiga.IBM for over 17 years.
Order Line:1-800-640-6211 Info Line:1-616-471-1089 Fax:1-616-473-3456
http://www.centsible.com/ :Mastercard/Visa accepted. Over 3000 Software
titles in stock. Ask for our Free Catalog.
Amiga News IndexAmiga Web Directory
Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group / firstname.lastname@example.org